Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Here is a new post for the day.  I had been hearing about Digi stamps so I decided to try them.  There are several advantages to these little guys.  One, they are stored on your computer so that eliminates storage issues.  They can be backed up on your hard drive or on a flash drive.  If this is foreign language to you, don't worry.  I can explain it to you very simply.  Another advantage that I liked was that you can make them whatever size you would like.

When I post a digi stamp, like this one today, I will let you know.  This little guy is from Mo's Digital Pencil.
www.mosdigitalpencil.com
The sentiments are some I had and it is from Lindy Gang.



 The card stock is Stampin Up's Marina Mist and I also used their Framelits.  This is a new Cuttlebug embossing folder I found but I don't know what the name is.


Can you guys believe that I am actually meeting my goal of posting a card every other day.  Any bets how long this will last?

My Copic instructor was Cindy Lawrence and she was instrumental in the colors for this card.

Thanks Cindy.

Check out her website.  It is great for inspiration and Copic color combos. www.onehappystamper.typepad.com

Have a great day and I will see you next time.

Chappy
       

No comments:

Post a Comment