Monday, October 15, 2012

OK. A new card every other day might be stretching it but if I posted it, I thought I might be more inclined to get it done.  We'll see.

Anyway, here is a card for Monday.  Some of you have seen this one.  I used shimmer spray all over the card to give the effect of moisture, however, it does not show very well here. Again, the die-cuts used are from www.cheerylynndesigns.com.

I also used a product that we have demonstrated in the club previously called Diamond Dust. It is dimensional and hardens. It is great for bubbles or snow.  I painted on the bubbles for effect.  Gotta love Copics.  I was able to blend colors on the bubbles also.


  Her hair is another technique that was shown to us in the certification class.  Personally, I like the way I have been doing it but this does give the illusion of hair a bit more.  Let me know what you think.

Have a great Monday and check back soon to see how long I will be able to get a new card every other day.  (What was I thinking?)

No comments:

Post a Comment