Friday, October 19, 2012

Well it happened.  I missed my every other day posts.  You were right, Patty.  Where did this week go?
Oh well, here are two cards that I really like.  I am doubling up on them because I owe you.

Enjoy









Luka on his sled really gets me excited about the cold weather coming.  This card is a mish mash of
different things that I had left over from other projects. It's amazing how you can create from what you already have.









This is a combination of stamps that I combined to make a scene.  Look through your inventory and see what you can create.  It is really a lot of fun and sometimes you discover new uses for the stamps you already own.

The tire was a challenge to color to really make it look like a tire but it was fun to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment