Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sorry I have been away for so long.  I have been going through a tough time so I am forcing myself to get back on the horse and get with the program.  Thanks to all of my friends that have stuck it out with me.

I have had some requests for a Christmas card so here it is.


               This is another digi stamp. This one is from Mo's Digital Pencil.  Here are the
               Copic colors I used.
               Dog - E31, E34, E37;  Bone - E50, E53, E55; Fur on his hat - C00, C2, C4;
               Bow and the green on the hat - G03, G05, G19; Scarf and the red on the hat -
               R24, R27, R29, R39;  I then grounded the dog with E21 so that he was not
               floating in mid air.
               The card stock is Cherry Cobbler for Stampin' Up and the bow on the bottom
               is from my new toy the Silhouette Cameo.  I love this little gadget and I will show
               it to you in our next classes that will be coming up shortly after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment