Friday, December 21, 2012

Here is another Christmas card that I really didn't plan on making but I had a request for a cat lover Christmas card.  Go figure.

I had struggled with this design and I couldn't get it to look like I wanted.  I discovered that this simple design was all I needed.  Sometimes we try too hard when simple is better.

Enjoy.

                                     
                                  Kitty Kat Christmas--The stamp is from the Loralie Designs
                                  collection.  The Copic colors are as follows:
                                  Bow: R24, R27, R29, R39
                                  Flowers: C00, C02 for shadowing and the centers are E31,
                                  E34
                                  Cat: C00, C02, C04  Ear: R20, R24
                                  Hat:  YG01,YG03,YG05

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I have this stamp and die! Thank you for inspiring! Take care!

    ReplyDelete