Monday, November 5, 2012


Be sure to go to the Archives. They are down and to the right side of this page.  Thanks for looking.


I met a new friend at my Copic certification class, Kelly Flint, and she and I exchanged some stamped images to see what each other would do with them.

This is my version of her stamp.  Below is an image of the original stamp.  As you can see I changed it quite a bit.  I liked the container so I used a Faux Patina technique that you can find at Splitcoaststampers.

I added a mixture of Flower Soft in a few choice places and also added a die cut from Cheery Lynn Designs.

Try looking at some of your stamps and see if you can use part of an image to give you further use of your stamps with a completely different look.

Kelly just let me know that this stamp is by Printworks.  Thanks Kelly.

Have a Great Day!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment